Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for May 13th, 2020 at 2:56 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 09:26:27 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have two new mentions from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1127003505924/).

---

mpdm-julien--ingrid--ashish--deeksha-1
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1127003505924/archives/G011X0TFCLV/p1589360819003700

Ingrid (2:36 PM, May 13th)

I sent 50 venues each

Deeksha (2:51 PM, May 13th)

sure. on a normal day they have a target of 80 each but depending on how
many you have available, you can distribute

if you have more than 50 for them, please send more.

Ingrid (2:56 PM, May 13th)

Sure

---

mpdm-austin.lsm2019--shane.lsm2019--ashish--deeksha--monika.lsm2019--ricky.lsm2019--fahim.lsm2019--angela.lsm2019-1
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1127003505924/archives/G010A0QUJBV/p1589359421009200

Deeksha (2:13 PM, May 13th)

guys check your send backs

she has sent 50 each, will send more

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account