Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for May 13th, 2020 at 2:11 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 08:41:33 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have three new mentions from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1126912254980/).

---

mpdm-austin.lsm2019--shane.lsm2019--ashish--deeksha--monika.lsm2019--ricky.lsm2019--fahim.lsm2019--angela.lsm2019-1
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1126912254980/archives/G010A0QUJBV/p1589358922007300

Deeksha (2:05 PM, May 13th)

do u guys have venues allocated to you already? or you are claiming
them?

Ricky (2:05 PM, May 13th)

we are claiming

Fahim (2:05 PM, May 13th)

We are claiming

Monika (2:05 PM, May 13th)

Claiming

---

mpdm-julien--ingrid--ashish--deeksha-1
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1126912254980/archives/G011X0TFCLV/p1589182262001700

Deeksha (1:01 PM, May 11th)

The link for the meeting today

@julien @Ingrid hope u are well. The team tells me that the scoreboard
is showing incorrect data again for the number of venues done and hence,
they are not being able to measure their productivity correctly.

Can we allocate them a certain number of venues each instead of them
claiming manually so that we know who did how many?

Thanks

---

mpdm-julien--ashish--deeksha-1
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1126912254980/archives/G0102C79VRT/p1589357517000400

julien (1:41 PM, May 13th)

image.png:
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TRJMUJKV1-F013BTQB3KQ/download/image.png

Deeksha (2:05 PM, May 13th)

Thanks Julien

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account