Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for May 13th, 2020 at 1:26 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 07:56:31 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1120852231395/).

---

mpdm-austin.lsm2019--shane.lsm2019--ashish--deeksha--monika.lsm2019--ricky.lsm2019--fahim.lsm2019--angela.lsm2019-1
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1120852231395/archives/G010A0QUJBV/p1589355580003700

Monika (1:09 PM, May 13th)

@Deeksha mam the scoreboard is not working properly I have completed 12
venues but the scoreboard is showing that I have completed only 4
venues. Could you please help us to solve this problem.

Shane (1:12 PM, May 13th)

yes ma'am I am too facing this issue, it is becoming difficult to judge
how many we have done. Yesterday, Ingrid didn't reply to my message
towards knowing the exact score, hence monika and I end up doing without
knowing how many we have done

Austin (1:13 PM, May 13th)

I have this same issue mam

Fahim (1:14 PM, May 13th)

Yeah, Me too

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account