Subject: More tips for learning, working, and connecting from home.
From: "Windows" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 13:40:47 -0600
List-Id: <7279405.xt.local>

Windows 

See activities to bring others near or learn something new. Beautify your day with free stunning Wallpapers. | 
https://view.engage.windows.com/?qs=ccf7e7a826bb6c5f3e6de85bd6f150244b98bde42539ca7a206768b6a89c8c91b04da0f19ca48ef01ffca5443df3163167f2f0aa191bf647ec1463c85c8b5ef9517d420e39699dd5e9d6d0dfbddbbce0 
View as webpage 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a30b8e55fd7d78f798299c043e22bd2f13b160b86f50814bfcd553ae2df1eb15a919c82b6f21664013464743818883e38966a8a81d140c96acab6143963fb9be 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a30b8e55fd7d78f798299c043e22bd2f13b160b86f50814bfcd553ae2df1eb15a919c82b6f21664013464743818883e38966a8a81d140c96acab6143963fb9be 
Microsoft Tips | 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a30b8e55fd7d78f76d73513f4f6f95aac3e95c9199c300f4423cd29b07bf7c2ef08114c3dcdbc72600ab88729710b0daa196a6b8ad881efbf1c20e2e31a1631b 
Microsoft Account

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a30b8e55fd7d78f7b3e63ef17a78a0b251588954b393ed68f14d74cd3ba6ddfab1fb508f2119c65206d2f87bed69c0e663a372ebcb06eb33e0241b1caca9e7f7 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a30b8e55fd7d78f7b3e63ef17a78a0b251588954b393ed68f14d74cd3ba6ddfab1fb508f2119c65206d2f87bed69c0e663a372ebcb06eb33e0241b1caca9e7f7 
Hang out with family and friends in  new ways
Connect with your favorite people through virtual parties, games, and other gatherings. We’ve collected some ideas to help you master the art of remote socializing to feel closer to family and friends.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a30b8e55fd7d78f7b3e63ef17a78a0b251588954b393ed68f14d74cd3ba6ddfab1fb508f2119c65206d2f87bed69c0e663a372ebcb06eb33e0241b1caca9e7f7 
SEE IDEAS 

RECOMMENDED FOR YOU

Discover something new from the comfort of your own home

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a30b8e55fd7d78f73f3a48ba2cbfa30d1474c7fef4860ee988159060dbd37aecab5dfedb772da523c20016198528971984791588459847c0cd593debef327b5e 

Quiet your mind

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a30b8e55fd7d78f73f3a48ba2cbfa30d1474c7fef4860ee988159060dbd37aecab5dfedb772da523c20016198528971984791588459847c0cd593debef327b5e 
MEDITATION GUIDES 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a30b8e55fd7d78f7354c4ac59b6f92aac8d55517e5f3e5c460db525cf68e8acf25affce8218be61bb361179dafe923fb3d74acf1962f42cdfd9b72ac4fcff976 

Stretch your body

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a30b8e55fd7d78f7354c4ac59b6f92aac8d55517e5f3e5c460db525cf68e8acf25affce8218be61bb361179dafe923fb3d74acf1962f42cdfd9b72ac4fcff976 
YOGA ANYWHERE 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a30b8e55fd7d78f779bfe8c45e2f43eb9f8435a5e94a4ac5b56ed6a3a5fb05fbfbeb4155ce8d52e8b34672a6b0fcd52ccd14340c2d7389d4bcb2bd6a6ecb02c6 

Craving sweets?

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a30b8e55fd7d78f779bfe8c45e2f43eb9f8435a5e94a4ac5b56ed6a3a5fb05fbfbeb4155ce8d52e8b34672a6b0fcd52ccd14340c2d7389d4bcb2bd6a6ecb02c6 
HEALTHY DESSERTS 

MICROSOFT REWARDS

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a30b8e55fd7d78f7f87edbeb458ee64bf70d6dbcb29de289f7a174f1c97c1582b9737e7c3bc524e05272d35c5afb7fe3612f500618a2013f7478dd609dcdf854 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a30b8e55fd7d78f7f87edbeb458ee64bf70d6dbcb29de289f7a174f1c97c1582b9737e7c3bc524e05272d35c5afb7fe3612f500618a2013f7478dd609dcdf854 
Give with Bing  
Introducing a new way to support the causes you care about. To try it, join Microsoft Rewards and your Bing searches will earn Rewards points that are automatically donated directly to the cause of your choice.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a30b8e55fd7d78f7f87edbeb458ee64bf70d6dbcb29de289f7a174f1c97c1582b9737e7c3bc524e05272d35c5afb7fe3612f500618a2013f7478dd609dcdf854 
JOIN NOW 

FREE WALLPAPERS

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a30b8e55fd7d78f7e953b484cd72b1d3c17726a6039b8d4c151f4e9e4a14470f86eba58901c1c0d130353220e3d1b406ccfd61867f2393fc794fedb2d7b8547f 
Earth Day  exclusive wallpapers

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a30b8e55fd7d78f7e953b484cd72b1d3c17726a6039b8d4c151f4e9e4a14470f86eba58901c1c0d130353220e3d1b406ccfd61867f2393fc794fedb2d7b8547f 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a30b8e55fd7d78f7e953b484cd72b1d3c17726a6039b8d4c151f4e9e4a14470f86eba58901c1c0d130353220e3d1b406ccfd61867f2393fc794fedb2d7b8547f 
Get up close with these animals from around  the world.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a30b8e55fd7d78f7e953b484cd72b1d3c17726a6039b8d4c151f4e9e4a14470f86eba58901c1c0d130353220e3d1b406ccfd61867f2393fc794fedb2d7b8547f 
ANIMAL WALLPAPERS 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a30b8e55fd7d78f76ee461e711c4683492140a219916e9fdee4c74b40c992ad92b47902a9db04108eb059a9f79209e3445b3abd2c793b4788db14d985a07840f 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a30b8e55fd7d78f76ee461e711c4683492140a219916e9fdee4c74b40c992ad92b47902a9db04108eb059a9f79209e3445b3abd2c793b4788db14d985a07840f 
See some of the most beautiful places on earth right on  your PC.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a30b8e55fd7d78f76ee461e711c4683492140a219916e9fdee4c74b40c992ad92b47902a9db04108eb059a9f79209e3445b3abd2c793b4788db14d985a07840f 
LANDSCAPE WALLPAPERS 

ANNOUNCING

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a30b8e55fd7d78f714e55ca3ac31e5834ecc438c77f170bf69bb9e3b640841b84272380270728e3fb35d4314c179147c857757ccbdff3c60734113040cea9b22 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a30b8e55fd7d78f714e55ca3ac31e5834ecc438c77f170bf69bb9e3b640841b84272380270728e3fb35d4314c179147c857757ccbdff3c60734113040cea9b22 
Ready. Set. Go.  
Browse, work, and play in a big way, even in tight spaces. Ultra-light modern PCs like the new Surface Go 2 make it easy to get comfortable and creative, and stay in touch, wherever you are.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a30b8e55fd7d78f714e55ca3ac31e5834ecc438c77f170bf69bb9e3b640841b84272380270728e3fb35d4314c179147c857757ccbdff3c60734113040cea9b22 
EXPLORE SURFACE 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a30b8e55fd7d78f7acb54139aa81b1cb8e183a7a70e38cc85028be5d776b44b4972ec49e773d4be0647d07dc665fa20b0bb0706d05ef2d0a8ebc4fa5dc15ff9b 
SEE  SURFACE GO 2 IN MOTION

Follow Windows

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a30b8e55fd7d78f702348af3b20e697e31b3ad6b5c211d1bc0810d1e36d2917060a47494dfb7a9dea8ef4902121ab83a92f527ad4271bf5854bc3c8fd54c0611 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a30b8e55fd7d78f7594d1714c5f7dc5e14a78476350b52fb58849ced1d3b4e86f7c557371327f1160bb7f3b0bf15ad8ee9a9d7f62ad80da471f63d68b102efd8 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a30b8e55fd7d78f700f5f7a2f58dbf4c8ea224af41e42de4f72ffefc35b3d61b4f794f9271a68c1ec328e91bbecdb9abf884763ab9f07fb42a29297d6ed3e9ec 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a30b8e55fd7d78f79385e26f6ac92b75634a7ac00094f0aa8d02820f00e0f3bf1ede0b451462098ec722e8387a4c9ead92fd62f516911ae1a9628c97abb450d5 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a30b8e55fd7d78f75916533aa4983296b68524bf2fd411c4c65115bcc9b96f3051846fae70a12fc4e97d0ff5761553cc8d17a68487fe033d546914399542f3d7 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a30b8e55fd7d78f7efec92d9bb43fafbf250181e43823c7cc41be4223ae317aee90239c64e9715907616e325bdbfa52ee973af631fee6fe46880d5039d6ba579 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=a30b8e55fd7d78f71aca00262008973ca373e0a83fb594056878555c1375ab0fcd971203761bb2985e73d127602926fae6b77c40363bd4af6f5919db0fae64e0 
Privacy Statement 
 Microsoft Corporation
 One Microsoft Way
 Redmond, WA 98052