Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for May 12th, 2020 at 9:56 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 16:26:33 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new direct message from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1112435551526/).

---

@Shane
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1112435551526/archives/DRWCCJJ48/p1589300132000300

Shane (9:45 PM, May 12th)

logged out - scoreboard got stuck\, not increasing
Screenshot from 2020-05-12 21-44-43.png:
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TRJMUJKV1-F013FNAD9EZ/download/screenshot_from_2020-05-12_21-44-43.png

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account