Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for May 12th, 2020 at 9:41 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 16:12:03 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1142964179856/).

---

#page-building-en
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1142964179856/archives/CRVN7BY4C/p1589298264022300

Shane (9:14 PM, May 12th)

Hi ingrid, Monika and I are facing scoreboard issue, we have been doing
the venues and completing it but the venues are not getting increased.
Could you please send us our exact score so that we could identify how
many we have to do

Ingrid (9:32 PM, May 12th)

@channel If you see this exact wording, it might not mean that the venue
is a PT/artist, so you can ignore it, if it doesn't make sense with the
rest of the venue.
image.png:
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TRJMUJKV1-F0132AJNPT9/download/image.png

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account