Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for May 12th, 2020 at 6:11 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 12:41:26 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1103778944951/).

---

mpdm-austin.lsm2019--shane.lsm2019--ashish--deeksha--monika.lsm2019--ricky.lsm2019--fahim.lsm2019--angela.lsm2019-1
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1103778944951/archives/G010A0QUJBV/p1589286073013800

Deeksha (5:51 PM, May 12th)

let's get a confirmation on this if you guys have any doubt but if you
are sure of what Ingrid said, it's fine

Shane (6:06 PM, May 12th)

Hi, I advised with the team. If the Business Name has the city
mentioned, we don't repeat it. It was a miscommunication issue from my
part. Sorry about that.

her Reply

So we have to do as we were doing it.

Ricky (6:08 PM, May 12th)

:grin:

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account