Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for May 12th, 2020 at 5:26 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 11:56:25 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1111696012854/).

---

mpdm-austin.lsm2019--shane.lsm2019--ashish--deeksha--monika.lsm2019--ricky.lsm2019--fahim.lsm2019--angela.lsm2019-1
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1111696012854/archives/G010A0QUJBV/p1589269155005400

Ashish (1:09 PM, May 12th)

@Monika @Austin

Shane (5:24 PM, May 12th)

@Deeksha ma'am, I wanted to ask about the SEO thing which we discussed
right now. Julien had clearly said us before that when the Business Name
consist of city there is no need to do the repetition of it.  So as now
Ingrid has said us to write even if It has already mentioned in the
business name. but we are still not sure whether we follow wht Julien
has said it before

Ricky (5:26 PM, May 12th)

Yeah mam that was mine. I did it as Julien told us to do SEO part.

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account