Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for May 12th, 2020 at 1:56 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 08:26:36 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new direct message from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1111306890598/).

---

@Fahim
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1111306890598/archives/DRWCNRU3F/p1589270707000200

Fahim (1:35 PM, May 12th)

tried Ctrl + f5, but still facing same issue -
baa592f2-d06e-435b-b4e5-90169d2d64b0 - IN
https://www.loom.com/share/5a20849f904745d2b8f3e157149cf43b

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account