Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for May 7th, 2020 at 9:41 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2020 16:11:25 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1095579167735/).

---

#page-building-en
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1095579167735/archives/CRVN7BY4C/p1588864152013500

Shane (8:39 PM, May 7th)

0b4467ba-d799-48bd-886b-c4c584214c94 - they are selling knife or making
it ? and what is knife'gate grill?

Ingrid (9:29 PM, May 7th)

Everyone please refresh as we have a new update in CMS. @channel

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account