Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for May 7th, 2020 at 5:11 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2020 11:41:19 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1109583575474/).

---

#page-building-en
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1109583575474/archives/CRVN7BY4C/p1588841846007500

Ricky (2:27 PM, May 7th)

675bf486-efc3-40f7-9c2b-705f6c2bc8b0 - they provide information about
tourist spots in Odisha, India. Is it better to be use it as a blogger
rather than tour company?

Ingrid (5:00 PM, May 7th)

@channel *State: Delhi and City: New Delhi*
GMB fails because of this. Please make sure is correct
image.png:
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TRJMUJKV1-F0130QHHDB8/download/image.png

Shane (5:04 PM, May 7th)

yes sure

Ricky (5:10 PM, May 7th)

695d5c84-c0fa-4589-99cd-b21b952aa0e6 - What would be the appropriate
category?

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account