Subject: Re: Monika Spotcheck
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: Ingrid Vasiliu <[email-masked]>, Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Cc: Christopher Ngo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2020 10:10:02 +0000

Hi ingrid,

Thanks for sharing this.

I will speak with him now

Regards,
Deeksha

From: Ingrid Vasiliu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Wednesday, 6 May 2020 at 3:36 PM
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Christopher Ngo <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Monika Spotcheck

Notes:
services:https://prnt.sc/sbsk1x , SEO: https://prnt.sc/sbskxu
SEO:https://prnt.sc/sbsmmm, services:https://prnt.sc/sbso9r
bobs:https://prnt.sc/sbsqut , spelling:https://prnt.sc/sbss1p
bobs:https://prnt.sc/sbswgi, services:https://prnt.sc/sbsx80
bobs:https://prnt.sc/sbszft
services:https://prnt.sc/sbt2bn
OH:https://prnt.sc/sbt5iz
SEO:https://prnt.sc/sbta1x

Please, let the agent know about these mistakes. I will include them in today's presentation so everyone can know how to avoid these mistakes and do the venues correctly.
Thank you!
--

[UENI LTD]<https://ueni.com/>   Ingrid Vasiliu
UENI Ltd
c/o WeWork
2-118/ 2-119 184 Shepherds Bush Road
London, W6 7NL
Telephone Number:  +44 7<tel:+44%740%050%5832>523819563
Site:  ueni.com<http://ueni.com/>