Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for May 5th, 2020 at 5:11 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2020 11:41:38 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new direct message from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1097616034822/).

---

@Ingrid
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1097616034822/archives/DRKU6PB3K/p1588678482000400

Ingrid (5:04 PM, May 5th)

Hi,
Can I have the meeting link,please?
I didn't receive an email
I was not working yesterday

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account