Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for May 4th, 2020 at 1:26 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2020 07:56:33 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1094753989606/).

---

mpdm-julien--ashish--deeksha-1
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1094753989606/archives/G0102C79VRT/p1588405268000500

Ashish (1:11 PM, May 2nd)

Hi Julien, I have updated the schedule for next week. I will let you
know if there are any changes.

julien (1:12 PM, May 4th)

Hi, Ingrid has phoned in sick today

Is it ok if we move the meeting to later in the week?

Deeksha (1:15 PM, May 4th)

Hi Julien

Sure, that is fine

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account