Subject: Assigned to Group - Could you call our CXM; Michiaki Yokomizo?
From: Les Mills International <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 May 2020 09:02:43 +0000

Hi  A new ticket has been assigned to your group "Level 1". Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Could you call our CXM; Michiaki Yokomizo? Hi team,

Is anyone able to call Michiaki now.
He is at our customer and he and Marika supposed to chat on the phone then.
However no response from her.
I think he sent an email asking to call him and you should be able to find a phone number there.

Thank you,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
氏原 智子 | Les Mills Japan 合同会社　カスタマーエクスペリエンスサポート
TOMOKO UJIHARA | Les Mills Japan  Customer Experience Support

〒100-0011 東京都千代田区内幸町 2-1-6　日比谷パークフロント 17F
TEL: 03-6823-4100  FAX: 03-6684-1020  Email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.lesmills.com/jp/

[signature_781746903]<https://www.lesmills.com/jp/>
[LM_logo]<https://www.lesmills.com/jp/>[fb]<https://www.facebook.com/lesmillsjapan>[ig]<https://www.instagram.com/lesmillsjapan/>[yt]<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQrghaHYWtwueha3jv785cA/>

各種資料のダウンロードはこちら：
・インストラクターの手続き<https://lesmills.egnyte.com/fl/19XGRwG3Gt>
・クラブポータルユーザーガイド<https://lesmills.egnyte.com/fl/rWOfkW66PM>
・インストラクタージャーニー<https://lesmills.egnyte.com/fl/yaIcPSPoIm>
・ビデオアセスメント<https://lesmills.egnyte.com/fl/9oB1vlXGyJ>
・デジタルキットポータル・レズミルズリリースアプリユーザーガイド<https://lesmills.egnyte.com/fl/DP5D38gpKF>
・タッチポイントの規定<https://lesmills.egnyte.com/fl/32X5ULi3Ro>

 https://lesmillsvirtualapp.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3521