Subject: Fwd: Transcript of Tuesday, April 28th, 2020, 02:14:31 pm. Operator: Kathy. Visitor: John Robert MacDougall
From: Charles Neville <[email-masked]>
To: LiveSalesman Escalation <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 17:12:22 +0200

Hi, fortunately this client submitted a form (and we had his email address)
but the response was too negative here - if the agent had read the request
properly they should have realised he was basically asking about a trip
package, which we can sell him.

Charlie

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 'LiveChat' via Sales Forms <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Apr 28, 2020 at 4:19 PM
Subject: Transcript of Tuesday, April 28th, 2020, 02:14:31 pm. Operator:
Kathy. Visitor: John Robert MacDougall
To: <[email-masked]>

Chat transcript

*Name:* John Robert MacDougall

*E-mail (optional):* [email-masked]

*ref* https://www.google.com/

  Kathy Tue, 04/28/20 02:14:31 pm UTC

Hello! How may I help you?
Hi John

  John Robert MacDougall 02:16:36 pm

Hi I have flights booked for Arrival Bucharest 22 Sep and Departing
Budapest 3 Oct. Do you have a Package deal for two people to accommodate
these arrival and departure times

  Kathy 02:17:17 pm

Unfortunately, as we specialize in complete packages and don't provide
individual services we would be unable to help you with this request. If
you would like us to prepare a proposal for a complete trip package
including our expert trip planning, on-the-ground concierge service,
accommodations, transfers, excursions and other local services we are happy
to assist.

  John Robert MacDougall 02:18:06 pm

Tx

  Kathy 02:18:16 pm

You're welcome
Would that be all for now?

Duration: 4m 44s
Chat started on: https://jaywaytravel.com/contact
Referrer: https://jaywaytravel.com/itineraries/hungary-romania
Visitor geolocation: Rockland, Ontario, Canada / 70.49.176.34
<http://twitter.com/LiveChat> <http://facebook.com/LiveChat>

E-mail from LiveChat
<https://www.livechatinc.com/powered-by-livechat/?utm_source=chat_transcript&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=jaywaytravel.com>