Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for April 28th, 2020 at 4:41 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 11:11:28 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new direct message and a new mention from the UENI-LSM
workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1075926532199/).

---

mpdm-austin.lsm2019--shane.lsm2019--ashish--deeksha--monika.lsm2019--ricky.lsm2019--fahim.lsm2019--angela.lsm2019-1
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1075926532199/archives/G010A0QUJBV/p1588071531007000

Deeksha (4:28 PM, April 28th)

if it is, then that's fine may be

Ricky (4:31 PM, April 28th)

And in one venue i have already added products & whole venue is in
plural, still I got sendback

Deeksha (4:32 PM, April 28th)

did u see my comment above Ricky?

I said- check it throughly and if you still feel you are not wrong, talk
to Ingrid to see why it has come to you as sandback

*sendback

Ricky (4:33 PM, April 28th)

Ok mam , I'll send that venues to ingrid.

Deeksha (4:35 PM, April 28th)

thanks

---

@Monika
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1075926532199/archives/DRVUBTXKN/p1588071687000300

Monika (4:31 PM, April 28th)

hive desk bar bar logout ho rha h

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account