Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for April 28th, 2020 at 4:11 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 10:41:39 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1090604508274/).

---

mpdm-austin.lsm2019--shane.lsm2019--ashish--deeksha--monika.lsm2019--ricky.lsm2019--fahim.lsm2019--angela.lsm2019-1
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1090604508274/archives/G010A0QUJBV/p1588069205003500

Ricky (3:50 PM, April 28th)

```7157f771-80a0-4d93-8ee0-69a9eb19bd6f```
I already added products & whole venue is in plural but still I got
sendback.

Deeksha (4:08 PM, April 28th)

check it throughly and if you still feel you are not wrong, talk to
Ingrid to see why it has come

also, we are supposed to check if the triager used the right category.
if it is not, we are supposed to change it. are you not doing that?

Ricky (4:11 PM, April 28th)

We are doing but their are some venues which have products or services
related to atleast 2-3 different categories. & we continue with the main
category that is provided by the triage team.

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account