Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for April 27th, 2020 at 5:26 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 11:56:30 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have two new mentions from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1088257341379/).

---

mpdm-julien--ingrid--ashish--deeksha-1
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1088257341379/archives/G011X0TFCLV/p1587988478000900

Deeksha (5:24 PM, April 27th)

please get this updated, thanks

julien (5:24 PM, April 27th)

is this for the spotcheck stuff?

I can update if so

this evening if that's ok

Deeksha (5:25 PM, April 27th)

that's perfectly fine

Thank you

---

mpdm-austin.lsm2019--shane.lsm2019--ashish--deeksha--monika.lsm2019--ricky.lsm2019--fahim.lsm2019--angela.lsm2019-1
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1088257341379/archives/G010A0QUJBV/p1587988416004700

Deeksha (5:23 PM, April 27th)

there were some really silly mistakes that we could have avoided though.
let's pay a little more attention, I want to see all of you between
90-100%

Shane (5:23 PM, April 27th)

yes ma'am

Monika (5:23 PM, April 27th)

Sure mam

Deeksha (5:23 PM, April 27th)

but again, amazing improvement

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account