Subject: Fwd: New voicemail from (754) 465-6357
From: HFL Support Team <[email-masked]>
To: manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2020 00:24:18 +0530

Handled under #89276

Regards,
Nathan

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: - Dr. Sam Robbins - <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Apr 25, 2020 at 7:40 PM
Subject: Fwd: New voicemail from (754) 465-6357
To: <[email-masked]>

thank you

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Google Voice <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, Apr 25, 2020 at 5:14 AM
Subject: New voicemail from (754) 465-6357
To: <[email-masked]>

 <https://voice.google.com>
Hello, so, good morning. Is Damien calling $46.80 was withdrawn from my
account? I didn't order no problem whatsoever. Let's see whether as to why
that was for my account and I'm very upset. Could you please reimburse my
money back in my account? And Please Release my account records, please
this is crazy in this critical time. You take you before the $6.80 for one
reason. I don't know our product a month ago. Why am I still coming out of
my account? I need box. And could you please remember me? My number is
754-460-5635. Thank you, and please give me my account of your reference,
please. Thank you.
play message
<https://www.google.com/voice/fm/08852669408223499264/AHwOX_Ab2OKRKY6j6ebZnfNFriquln16RG1QMBplfNrQnUiKcH8GOesQNhM_JZ6rj_MW6B1HTha4MbVk7EJIhi74zlGnEn79KZWfNuRWMSi9BL6s2sd7GFHMZRR9LJ88XzPt3UwDL8ghuXcsZ52PLkG198JdNC-o_nDNmqrAb4TxfKlUsuWYOoE>
YOUR ACCOUNT <https://voice.google.com> HELP CENTER
<https://support.google.com/voice#topic=1707989> HELP FORUM
<https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/voice>
This email was sent to you because you indicated that you'd like to receive
email notifications for voicemail. If you don't want to receive such emails
in the future, please update your email notification settings
<https://voice.google.com/settings#voicemail>.
Google LLC
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View CA 94043 USA