Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for April 24th, 2020 at 8:41 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 15:11:33 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1084698201794/).

---

#page-building-en
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1084698201794/archives/CRVN7BY4C/p1587734551023000

Monika (6:52 PM, April 24th)

4f5506f6-a10a-460a-be84-c2b04a9e29c3 - No info given

01f2f063-bde4-4ce7-b521-a923cdf9f23a - No info given

Ingrid (8:35 PM, April 24th)

Do you guys modify addresses, deleting the street name?  @channel

Fahim (8:36 PM, April 24th)

Yes, But only when its not a street name.

Ingrid (8:37 PM, April 24th)

image.png:
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TRJMUJKV1-F012NR4RLKW/download/image.png

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account