Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for April 24th, 2020 at 2:11 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 08:41:32 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have two new mentions from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1084043938403/).

---

mpdm-austin.lsm2019--shane.lsm2019--ashish--deeksha--monika.lsm2019--ricky.lsm2019--fahim.lsm2019--angela.lsm2019-1
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1084043938403/archives/G010A0QUJBV/p1587714776012200

Monika (1:22 PM, April 24th)

Noted, I assure you that I will not make this type of silly mistake
again.

Deeksha (2:05 PM, April 24th)

image.png:
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TRJMUJKV1-F012FUM1TM1/download/image.png

```879feabb-55f7-4572-9a4a-ce4c3cb89573
0fcfec5a-6b4e-44c7-8313-9529ba70bb37
fc9c3039-9382-4406-9d4d-60a442ccdd67
f9d9a4a7-c9e3-453e-a6a9-e5f37e3bc5be
b027babd-cc60-4b63-9c9e-2d845e9badd6
c914f097-5265-4c2c-bdb0-c09b77ab38cb
9924811f-c49f-4d72-a1c2-4e99df869339
fd7675c0-b7ab-45ee-862f-be36327d358c
11a7b8ee-92ef-4efd-b790-16f8cc16a52d```

these are from yesterday

I am seeing the number going up guys. I am seeing a lot of cases for
wrong category. if the triage has selected wrong category, you are
supposed to flag it and correct. we shouldn't be following it blindly

things like image selection, singular plural are not errors that can be
accepted anymore under any circumstances

Monika, you specially need to be careful

Monika (2:08 PM, April 24th)

Mam for the image if the images they are looking fine then also they
send back the venue just to change it and after seeing the website then
only I submit and remaining images I put in the gallery.

Most of the venues are with the wrong category and changing them on the
daily basis.

---

mpdm-julien--ashish--deeksha-1
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1084043938403/archives/G0102C79VRT/p1587715513000400

julien (1:35 PM, April 24th)

image.png:
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TRJMUJKV1-F012FUM1TM1/download/image.png

Deeksha (2:04 PM, April 24th)

thanks

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account