Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for April 24th, 2020 at 1:26 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 07:56:26 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1069010591527/).

---

mpdm-austin.lsm2019--shane.lsm2019--ashish--deeksha--monika.lsm2019--ricky.lsm2019--fahim.lsm2019--angela.lsm2019-1
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1069010591527/archives/G010A0QUJBV/p1587714025001600

Deeksha (1:10 PM, April 24th)

@Ricky what happened here? why are u getting mistakes?

Ricky (1:13 PM, April 24th)

Mam 9a3008c2-23e1-4723-b948-6fa61c9dec1c in this venue it's an
e-commerce business they sell groceries & medicines online. It was
categorised in e-commerce by triage team, so i just added 1 bob of
grocery & other one of medicines, but after some time I get sendback by
saying to take grocery as main category.

Deeksha (1:13 PM, April 24th)

ok

what about the other one?

Ricky (1:17 PM, April 24th)

```3fb36ca7-6588-4346-a3f9-cc6817b74031```
In this venue they just provide a single word "Technology" in their
services section & digital marketing in raw category. But their name was
"Baniaz Tech Startup". I took digital marketing as main category & add
IT in 1st bob. But I got sendback by say that to edit it as technology
startup and take IT Consultant as main category.

Monika (1:17 PM, April 24th)

The T1 was the singular tag and t2 was also the singular tag. The reason
they send this venue back because the descriptive bob that I copied from
the description was in the plural only 2-3 words were mistakenly left as
plural.

Deeksha (1:20 PM, April 24th)

and that is your job to check

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account