Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for April 24th, 2020 at 11:56 AM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 06:26:30 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have two new mentions from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1076864654262/).

---

mpdm-austin.lsm2019--shane.lsm2019--ashish--deeksha--monika.lsm2019--ricky.lsm2019--fahim.lsm2019--angela.lsm2019-1
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1076864654262/archives/G010A0QUJBV/p1587555667012600

Deeksha (5:11 PM, April 22nd)

ok

image.png:
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TRJMUJKV1-F012HHHGJTE/download/image.png

```8c417ec8-2a63-4152-96e2-ec107920eae1
46a4a0d8-03ba-49cf-94b3-dc37e34909ae
9a3008c2-23e1-4723-b948-6fa61c9dec1c
a0319742-e979-4ec4-b40d-c469ef6035c3
610d5324-516f-41bb-8746-2d9efe13a4b5
3fb36ca7-6588-4346-a3f9-cc6817b74031```

sendbacks

please check

---

mpdm-julien--ashish--deeksha-1
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1076864654262/archives/G0102C79VRT/p1587573164000400

julien (10:02 PM, April 22nd)

today's sendbacks
image.png:
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TRJMUJKV1-F012HHHGJTE/download/image.png

Deeksha (11:43 AM, April 24th)

thanks

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account