Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for April 23rd, 2020 at 9:41 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 16:11:34 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new direct message and a new mention from the UENI-LSM
workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1067411546087/).

---

@Ricky
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1067411546087/archives/DRHJS3C6N/p1587658078000100

Ricky (9:37 PM, April 23rd)

Completed today's target
Screenshot from 2020-04-23 21-33-40.png:
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TRJMUJKV1-F0127BSPDU6/download/screenshot_from_2020-04-23_21-33-40.png

---

#page-building-en
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1067411546087/archives/CRVN7BY4C/p1587649646012200

Shane (7:17 PM, April 23rd)

for this

Ingrid (9:26 PM, April 23rd)

*@channel Small Update* 
image.png:
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TRJMUJKV1-F012E2U4H0A/download/image.png

julien (9:29 PM, April 23rd)

ingrid, where do you find this?

could it be in the KH, if so which section?

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account