Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for April 22nd, 2020 at 7:41 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 14:11:34 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1085158901540/).

---

#page-building-en
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1085158901540/archives/CRVN7BY4C/p1587558826014000

Austin (6:03 PM, April 22nd)

Can you suggest me one?

Ingrid (7:36 PM, April 22nd)

@channel We are working on some new stuff, please *leave this blank*
until further notice
image.png:
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TRJMUJKV1-F012B5EJ6LB/download/image.png

Fahim (7:36 PM, April 22nd)

sure

Ricky (7:36 PM, April 22nd)

sure

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account