Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for April 22nd, 2020 at 4:26 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 10:56:26 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have two new mentions from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1084705623604/).

---

mpdm-julien--ingrid--ashish--deeksha-1
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1084705623604/archives/G011X0TFCLV/p1587552204018800

Deeksha (4:13 PM, April 22nd)

and ask them to be more careful

julien (4:13 PM, April 22nd)

yes, I think the not done is vastly outweighed by the done by them. As
you say, it's all about making them know we're watching their work

it's easy to get complacent in this role. For instance we could start
doing test on content in the knowledge hub if that helps?

Deeksha (4:14 PM, April 22nd)

I believe current process the way it is working fine

Anything else you wish to add to test them, I am fine with it

julien (4:15 PM, April 22nd)

ok, let's keep it as it is for now then :slightly_smiling_face:

thanks deeksha

Deeksha (4:16 PM, April 22nd)

Thanks Julien

---

mpdm-austin.lsm2019--shane.lsm2019--ashish--deeksha--monika.lsm2019--ricky.lsm2019--fahim.lsm2019--angela.lsm2019-1
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1084705623604/archives/G010A0QUJBV/p1587548613001900

Monika (3:13 PM, April 22nd)

working fine

Austin (4:15 PM, April 22nd)

:heavy_check_mark:

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account