Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for April 22nd, 2020 at 4:11 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 10:41:23 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1063777220199/).

---

mpdm-julien--ingrid--ashish--deeksha-1
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1063777220199/archives/G011X0TFCLV/p1587551257005700

Deeksha (3:57 PM, April 22nd)

Ingrid is there any sort of audit trail we can see for this venue?
something like a log of actions that we can view to see what changes
were done on a venue and by who

Ingrid (4:01 PM, April 22nd)

So we have the timing here for our 3 steps of the process. Triage once
it is done doesn't have access to the venue anymore. QC done by our team
had the job of verifying the venue and we have no interest in changing
stuff and blaming the builder for it.
image.png:
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TRJMUJKV1-F01293BHC5B/download/image.png

So this venue was in 3 people's buckets only

Deeksha (4:05 PM, April 22nd)

I am not saying that the intention is to blame anyone. However, I want
to be able to see what change is done by who if that is possible. I ask
because lot of agents are coming back to me saying that some mistakes
that are pointed out for them are not done by them

Please understand that the idea is not to shrug off the responsibility
but to hold them accountable by showing them what happened. If they are
right in this, I don't want them to feel demotivated. If this is not
possible, it's fine

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account