Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for April 22nd, 2020 at 3:56 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 10:26:30 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1084651322708/).

---

mpdm-julien--ingrid--ashish--deeksha-1
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1084651322708/archives/G011X0TFCLV/p1587549105002200

Ingrid (3:21 PM, April 22nd)

You have above the proof and Shane's answer below.
image.png:
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TRJMUJKV1-F011VL07EBH/download/image.png

Deeksha (3:47 PM, April 22nd)

Hi Ingrid

Let me speak with her

Ingrid (3:49 PM, April 22nd)

Thank you

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account