Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for April 21st, 2020 at 2:26 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 08:56:26 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new direct message from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1074189835845/).

---

@Fahim
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1074189835845/archives/DRWCNRU3F/p1587459098000400

Fahim (2:21 PM, April 21st)

b2fe3381-16fc-43f5-9633-2b63739f0b4a - wrong category
Triager- Morocyle mechanic - edited for small engine
Qc'er - Electric Motor Repair (edited) 

b8e2a28f-45f6-4be5-afac-0126d21d6ece - wrong category
Triager- Garden Centre - edited for sheds/greenhouses
Qc'er - Custom Home Builder

fa9b394a-d68e-40bb-919c-72b8acae401a
Triager- Ignore SM, it's not relevant
Qc'er - Use SM, it's relevant

602bb367-4c66-45e2-bb3b-8e21aaf425c2 - wrong category
Triager-  Something else
Qcer   - Publisher

4c22589c-1787-4f50-a8fe-1ee87e4f06a7
there were 8 products and 5 services
I added products, Qcer wanted the services

b7ef471a-5b92-452a-8d79-f9ff257d3d88 - flagged as not my fault
Qcer - blurry images
but they are all right

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account