Subject: Elevate your writing with this Premium sale
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2020 05:18:58 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e87de370748ca73f70724f4c1b43bfcfe14bf287e54a43c8570ba76d0f413ad966b271befbf8b43a4f83cb6c48aeafc581f51155139ffe6f292003698223964e 

Write for Any Occasion
An email to your boss shouldn’t sound like an academic essay, and your blog calls for a style as unique as you are. Not all writing advice is one-size-fits-all. Grammarly Premium lets you adjust your writing feedback to be most helpful for whatever you happen to be working on.

Upgrade before April 22 and get an annual subscription for just $75!

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e87de370748ca73f70724f4c1b43bfcfe14bf287e54a43c8570ba76d0f413ad966b271befbf8b43a4f83cb6c48aeafc581f51155139ffe6f292003698223964e 
Upgrade Now 

  

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e87de370748ca73f04f4f27c7173028261aecb0d4b72019cff31c230b578cc9fedf9ecca0bccfb790110e8916f54533b0787647a1e81f6ba 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e87de370748ca73fb5110080ce304f68aca75184ba6647690dc067501ac3cca8e59abc1d84c1f02c5170fcd5e80b76308e596128635a10c8 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e87de370748ca73fe55ff95d66cc876abc070eeba715bfdb1b838068f6addc0433754d448b16bb8be47e4b33ed5c5886086ad444ddf6b747 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e87de370748ca73fa7964a9efc374c829410808ee9651ee70c685de8d8241f02e0e405eb0020a83f3c6db0671606c757c0e8dd68d7a398d0 

  

  

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cea0a3f99fb715918ecfb7b4eb3b719cdfb5d5fd171ac9d06f7c2c8431c1f5341e8f0e0d07dc7716d584fbe3e6764073a6f00d6f4556f04a13b56f1aa8dcc0225f5fee7f899eec15cf4541cefde498dcba86d44a18a849b9 
View Web Version  . 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e87de370748ca73ff0fac2924fc5ea37ac3c75499681f5fc43b8bbf2a1ebcaf79939fbfd8d3045356c18b5a50e7fe2fff96a058015d6c52c12e32bf9597c9b24 
Email Preferences .
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e87de370748ca73ff0fac2924fc5ea37ac3c75499681f5fc43b8bbf2a1ebcaf79939fbfd8d3045356c18b5a50e7fe2fff96a058015d6c52c12e32bf9597c9b24 
Unsubscribe 

 You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

 (c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104