Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for April 17th, 2020 at 5:26 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 11:56:29 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have two new mentions from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1062609085542/).

---

mpdm-austin.lsm2019--shane.lsm2019--ashish--deeksha--monika.lsm2019--ricky.lsm2019--fahim.lsm2019--angela.lsm2019-1
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1062609085542/archives/G010A0QUJBV/p1586941478005000

Ashish (2:34 PM, April 15th)

@Shane - evaluate for 13the april

Deeksha (5:20 PM, April 17th)

image.png:
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TRJMUJKV1-F011G232HB9/download/image.png

image.png:
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TRJMUJKV1-F012P5ZCRC0/download/image.png

---

mpdm-julien--ashish--deeksha-1
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1062609085542/archives/G0102C79VRT/p1587054529000500

julien (9:58 PM, April 16th)

image.png:
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TRJMUJKV1-F012P5ZCRC0/download/image.png

Deeksha (5:20 PM, April 17th)

Thanks

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account