Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the HFL workspace for April 17th, 2020 at 8:16 AM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 02:46:25 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the HFL workspace
(https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-p377556612757-376872899041-1092387351520/).

---

mpdm-ashish--kaeiarablythedelfino--adithya.srivastava-1
View in the archives:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-p377556612757-376872899041-1092387351520/archives/G011BUY7B2T/p1587079822000700

Kae (5:00 AM, April 17th)

logout

Mr. Adithya Srivastava (8:07 AM, April 17th)

Logout.

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-f544ae687e-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-cdaaa925d2-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-e3797ff8b4-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-9fc669c538-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-ce4208b717-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-01577b7e7d-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/account