Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for April 7th, 2020 at 4:26 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2020 10:56:30 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1061130529808/).

---

mpdm-austin.lsm2019--shane.lsm2019--ashish--deeksha--monika.lsm2019--ricky.lsm2019--fahim.lsm2019--angela.lsm2019-1
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1061130529808/archives/G010A0QUJBV/p1586249870006200

Austin (2:27 PM, April 7th)

:grinning:

Deeksha (4:12 PM, April 7th)

Hi guys, from tomorrow the target has been increased to 80 per person

Fahim (4:13 PM, April 7th)

yes, Mam

Deeksha (4:13 PM, April 7th)

we still need to keep send backs and errors minimum possible

Fahim (4:14 PM, April 7th)

Sure, Mam

Shane (4:14 PM, April 7th)

ok ma'am

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account