Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for April 6th, 2020 at 5:41 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2020 12:11:28 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1046424227665/).

---

mpdm-julien--ashish--deeksha-1
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1046424227665/archives/G0102C79VRT/p1586156436000200

Deeksha (12:30 PM, April 6th)

thanks

Hi Julien. Thank you very much for the meeting. Could you please get the
google QA sheet updated as well? Thanks

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account