Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for April 6th, 2020 at 4:41 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2020 11:11:29 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new direct message from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1046236574161/).

---

@Fahim
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1046236574161/archives/DRWCNRU3F/p1586171134000200

Fahim (4:35 PM, April 6th)

Sir, I got a sent back
123eb384-757f-4449-aa1a-02c515037379 -
This venue had a FB link but it was not working. So I put a note that
"FB link is not working ".
Now the QCer is saying that Fb is working, but I still can't access
it!!!

They also said to add LOGO and Images, but I already added them from
customers' website!!!
But they are not there anymore!!!
Screenshot from 2020-04-06 16-35-16.png:
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TRJMUJKV1-F011648PX7C/download/screenshot_from_2020-04-06_16-35-16.png

can you please go through the Hivedesk screenshots, please

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account