Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for April 3rd, 2020 at 9:56 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2020 16:26:33 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1037364328387/).

---

mpdm-julien--ashish--deeksha-1
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1037364328387/archives/G0102C79VRT/p1585907039006600

Deeksha (3:13 PM, April 3rd)

yes, that's fine. Thanks

julien (9:54 PM, April 3rd)

```33e0eddb-f953-47c6-83af-aee022684746
f0418b21-872a-4fa0-be63-911338dd28ae
66e7df86-2158-4739-80e0-c0e2525b259d
bbebe70d-dbcc-4051-84dd-6bf094f5e45a```
image.png:
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TRJMUJKV1-F0113AH29EX/download/image.png

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account