Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for April 3rd, 2020 at 9:11 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2020 15:41:37 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1037193606275/).

---

mpdm-austin.lsm2019--shane.lsm2019--ashish--deeksha--monika.lsm2019--ricky.lsm2019--fahim.lsm2019--angela.lsm2019-1
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1037193606275/archives/G010A0QUJBV/p1585922712002700

Austin (7:35 PM, April 3rd)

sure

Deeksha (9:03 PM, April 3rd)

Hi team,

An update from UENI. 

From Monday I will have much less time to help in real time on venues,
as such I will be changing methods of using Slack.

I will have 2 contact hours per day to help your team with doubts, bob
requests, errors, info, etc.

These will be *9AM - 10AM (13:30 IST) & 3PM - 4PM (19:30 IST)*

My hope is that your team is able to hold their doubts until these
hours, or in an ideal case to solve their doubts themselves using the
Knowledge Hub.

*I will still be providing daily send-back reports & leading the Monday
morning meeting* (though Ingrid will start sitting in on the meeting).

Let me know if you have any questions as this will be effective on
Monday.

guys update from Julien

you need to follow these instructions. anything that you wish to discuss
with Julien has to be during these hours only

you need to collect your doubts and ask him only during these hours
including clarification on your send backs if need be

Fahim (9:04 PM, April 3rd)

Yes, mam

Shane (9:04 PM, April 3rd)

Ok ma'am

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account