Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for April 3rd, 2020 at 4:56 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2020 11:26:26 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1049831712096/).

---

#page-building-en
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1049831712096/archives/CRVN7BY4C/p1585912904010500

Fahim (4:51 PM, April 3rd)

unable to save venues
Screenshot from 2020-04-03 16-51-26.png:
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TRJMUJKV1-F01113FF0CS/download/screenshot_from_2020-04-03_16-51-26.png

Ingrid (4:53 PM, April 3rd)

@channel We have the API error again. the system will be working
properly soon. take a small break in the meantime

Austin (4:53 PM, April 3rd)

sure

Monika (4:54 PM, April 3rd)

@Ingrid page not saving facing time out

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account