Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for April 3rd, 2020 at 2:41 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2020 09:11:29 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1049397285248/).

---

mpdm-julien--ashish--deeksha-1
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1049397285248/archives/G0102C79VRT/p1585904163002600

Deeksha (2:26 PM, April 3rd)

Hi Julien, thanks for sharing these. I will speak with the team. Could
you please send these on email instead in an excel or something? In
image full guid numbers can't be seen and it is not possible to copy
them from the image to investigate further. Please forward this one in
an excel as well so that we can investigate further. Thanks

julien (2:29 PM, April 3rd)

You cannot investigate further as the problem will have already been
solved

only the notes reveal what the original issue was

but I will send in an email from now on

Deeksha (2:31 PM, April 3rd)

Notes is what I need to see. I need to know the agent's explanation on
these send backs. Unless I have the guid numbers,  I can't pull those
venues up. Thanks

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account