Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for April 3rd, 2020 at 2:26 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2020 08:56:30 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1049342418640/).

---

mpdm-julien--ashish--deeksha-1
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1049342418640/archives/G0102C79VRT/p1585847045002900

julien (10:34 PM, April 2nd)

much more attention needed in representing the business in the bobs.
With only 65 venues p.day this should not be an issue.

Deeksha (2:26 PM, April 3rd)

Hi Julien, thanks for sharing these. I will speak with the team. Could
you please send these on email instead in an excel or something? In
image full guid numbers can't be seen and it is not possible to copy
them from the image to investigate further. Please forward this one in
an excel as well so that we can investigate further. Thanks

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account