Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for April 2nd, 2020 at 1:56 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2020 08:26:26 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1034285697409/).

---

mpdm-austin.lsm2019--shane.lsm2019--ashish--deeksha--monika.lsm2019--ricky.lsm2019--fahim.lsm2019--angela.lsm2019-1
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1034285697409/archives/G010A0QUJBV/p1585815637001700

Deeksha (1:50 PM, April 2nd)

of course u know so I need you to come forward honestly admitting your
mistake

Fahim (1:50 PM, April 2nd)

I am not sure mam

If i can get guid no

It will help

Deeksha (1:51 PM, April 2nd)

What is 'not sure'? Either u now they are yours or they are not

when u work on each venue, you have to know

Fahim (1:52 PM, April 2nd)

Yes,Mam

Angela (1:52 PM, April 2nd)

Not mine mam

Shane (1:52 PM, April 2nd)

Not my venues

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account