Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for April 1st, 2020 at 11:56 AM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2020 06:26:27 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1040429465056/).

---

mpdm-austin.lsm2019--shane.lsm2019--ashish--deeksha--monika.lsm2019--ricky.lsm2019--fahim.lsm2019--angela.lsm2019-1
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1040429465056/archives/G010A0QUJBV/p1585721248002800

Deeksha (11:37 AM, April 1st)

for the agents who are making mistakes, Ashish will convey what your
suspension period will be.

Shane (11:42 AM, April 1st)

2abd6326-7dc4-429f-ae5d-98022bc660b9 - not my fault, consulted julien,

Deeksha (11:43 AM, April 1st)

send your conversation with him on private message to me

Shane (11:43 AM, April 1st)

2abd6326-7dc4-429f-ae5d-98022bc660b9 - it is a new sendback, they told
me to edit all in a low build venue, which I was not aware of it earlier

ok ma'am

Deeksha (11:43 AM, April 1st)

tell me through private message

this is for everyone. send your clarifications and your conversation
with client through private message

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account