Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for April 1st, 2020 at 11:41 AM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2020 06:11:24 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new direct message and a new mention from the UENI-LSM
workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1040354473269/).

---

mpdm-austin.lsm2019--shane.lsm2019--ashish--deeksha--monika.lsm2019--ricky.lsm2019--fahim.lsm2019--angela.lsm2019-1
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1040354473269/archives/G010A0QUJBV/p1585658640039600

Shane (6:14 PM, March 31st)

yes ma'am

Deeksha (11:35 AM, April 1st)

user	email	user_action	guid	stage_complete_timestamp
Angela
lsm	[email-masked]	build_sendback	4f5cde91-1645-405a-b775-f4a7711bd21f	30/03/20
9:17
Angela
lsm	[email-masked]	build_sendback	8555a18a-e0b7-4ae1-a09d-b5559e131a49	30/03/20
9:39
Austin
lsm	[email-masked]	build_sendback	92ac5ea8-51f5-4b4a-9c9a-81ce5f6b32fa	30/03/20
11:22
Austin
lsm	[email-masked]	build_sendback	4af7bf56-ab7e-44d2-ab15-b931a2741d43	30/03/20
13:44
Austin
lsm	[email-masked]	build_sendback	1affd7a7-ddc3-40d0-b3b4-783921004ed9	30/03/20
13:58
Austin
lsm	[email-masked]	build_sendback	51a3522a-8858-4b77-aa7c-f2f90f51d5f1	30/03/20
14:02
Fahim
lsm	[email-masked]	build_sendback	feaaebd1-5fcc-4085-926d-d86e69259436	30/03/20
13:45
Fahim
lsm	[email-masked]	build_sendback	9963e510-aac6-4fe1-8b18-d57d8a4bc0d9	30/03/20
18:07
Monika
lsm	[email-masked]	build_sendback	88d9676a-8e68-459d-9aa3-2ad8453644b9	30/03/20
12:31
Monika
lsm	[email-masked]	build_sendback	2540a007-9099-4cb2-b541-bcbef176326a	30/03/20
14:06
Monika
lsm	[email-masked]	build_sendback	42878b78-3bb1-4bbc-af8e-c05b815179ff	30/03/20
14:50
Shane
lsm	[email-masked]	build_sendback	cecc682d-f626-44d4-be5e-0aac1e67bee0	30/03/20
4:45
Shane
lsm	[email-masked]	build_sendback	83a4ae3d-7110-4eb4-8b58-e5a3684a668e	30/03/20
8:23
Shane
lsm	[email-masked]	build_sendback	2abd6326-7dc4-429f-ae5d-98022bc660b9	30/03/20
13:39

send backs for 30th!

I am amazed that even after so many reminders and despite low target,
this is what the result is

I need all of you check quickly and get back to me asap with which ones
were your mistakes

for the agents who are making mistakes, Ashish will convey what your
suspension period will be.

---

@Shane
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1040354473269/archives/DRWCCJJ48/p1585720833000200

Shane (11:30 AM, April 1st)

logged in

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account