Subject: Discover how you can stay connected, productive, and entertained at home
From: "Windows" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 11:55:45 -0600
List-Id: <7279405.xt.local>

Windows

 Get resources to help you work, learn, connect and play remotely.

https://view.engage.windows.com/?qs=d4d275098e04aed8565b10c47cc12d14792b091d92db7f58a58fea0b2c8042f4398b1d5308261433ce2f94bb78de4a4da58061cf50842ffd453086b5cc26bc20c82097cf246f3e2c255c1f50730c9bd6 
View as webpage 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ee482138faf031e4c57c44ce73f75b69d401ea9fa1430b268dfa3d87ef8e6b4bc3efc24603df5706cadd468b38d1fe221d7075e6d6a3d449214cc70db3525d5d 

 
 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ee482138faf031e49f721d3fc329f81bf7f5f144f2ed8edd72acb2249dbc07837dbf32a3baea7da52e00d28345e8bdc5aef75f2ce0e9c0f7b0f61f0c95d9902f 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ee482138faf031e49f721d3fc329f81bf7f5f144f2ed8edd72acb2249dbc07837dbf32a3baea7da52e00d28345e8bdc5aef75f2ce0e9c0f7b0f61f0c95d9902f 

 Free tools and resources to  help you

 Microsoft has tools and resources that can help you stay connected with your friends and family as well as work, learn, and play at home.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ee482138faf031e49f721d3fc329f81bf7f5f144f2ed8edd72acb2249dbc07837dbf32a3baea7da52e00d28345e8bdc5aef75f2ce0e9c0f7b0f61f0c95d9902f 

 EXPLORE TIPS AND RESOURCES

 
 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ee482138faf031e4cd9174185e1c5cd5075bb3ef80f7caa67c21802ba62ca4b4ecbd718deafd0ba5b78d438c9d80462ae5bdb701be56b7498ac9dea16605c546 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ee482138faf031e4cd9174185e1c5cd5075bb3ef80f7caa67c21802ba62ca4b4ecbd718deafd0ba5b78d438c9d80462ae5bdb701be56b7498ac9dea16605c546 

 Connect with friends and family

 Use Skype to video call for free around the world on just about any phone, tablet or computer so you can stay connected with your loved ones. Plan a virtual get-together or play date with the kids, capture special moments with call recording and more.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ee482138faf031e4cd9174185e1c5cd5075bb3ef80f7caa67c21802ba62ca4b4ecbd718deafd0ba5b78d438c9d80462ae5bdb701be56b7498ac9dea16605c546 

 LEARN MORE ABOUT SKYPE

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ee482138faf031e48a6254dc4294b4230d9d654a0bbbffff509ba41f66e4df1356502ec119e1baccda2b102d6aab139599bdb35ff948cf224f18bb3c420e97f3 

 DOWNLOAD SKYPE

 
 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ee482138faf031e4c6c1a3000ebe0949b7cb28768695e38aac91766d0463208d1addbaedf855e7ad367cffcfbfc9345de269d02aa8785cd952031e7cf78356ff 

 Collaborate and  work remotely

 Use free services to connect with colleagues with Microsoft Teams, collaborate with anyone with Office 365, and save and access your files from everywhere with OneDrive cloud storage.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ee482138faf031e4c6c1a3000ebe0949b7cb28768695e38aac91766d0463208d1addbaedf855e7ad367cffcfbfc9345de269d02aa8785cd952031e7cf78356ff 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ee482138faf031e4c6c1a3000ebe0949b7cb28768695e38aac91766d0463208d1addbaedf855e7ad367cffcfbfc9345de269d02aa8785cd952031e7cf78356ff 

 MICROSOFT TEAMS

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ee482138faf031e40ee5b0acbb2945ba7d229cd20849b9ec9d8d10e33169ddcbfb5d052cfd65e385da23d6c66f61f1965bd54eedb179dbe309e82f6046f26b98 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ee482138faf031e40ee5b0acbb2945ba7d229cd20849b9ec9d8d10e33169ddcbfb5d052cfd65e385da23d6c66f61f1965bd54eedb179dbe309e82f6046f26b98 

 OFFICE 365

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ee482138faf031e4098737edc191b17de0ca66d8ffbcc33163852c9e5f7b1736751d764142a42da9b1638af83a1e18321594a4a0bcceca3276424d38763b0f82 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ee482138faf031e4098737edc191b17de0ca66d8ffbcc33163852c9e5f7b1736751d764142a42da9b1638af83a1e18321594a4a0bcceca3276424d38763b0f82 

 ONEDRIVE

 
 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ee482138faf031e4c91f2e686ee59fc89c1a6395f47d8d34c532c133eb2ae249522c9ee1cbd58bd5cfd9812d8bf64c1e11c1b034af68edca0a02778e1df8bac5 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ee482138faf031e4c91f2e686ee59fc89c1a6395f47d8d34c532c133eb2ae249522c9ee1cbd58bd5cfd9812d8bf64c1e11c1b034af68edca0a02778e1df8bac5 

 Keep learning  on track

 Find free resources, tools, tips, and a whole community to help you with remote learning.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ee482138faf031e4c91f2e686ee59fc89c1a6395f47d8d34c532c133eb2ae249522c9ee1cbd58bd5cfd9812d8bf64c1e11c1b034af68edca0a02778e1df8bac5 

 FIND OUT MORE

 
 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ee482138faf031e43e92210f9faaa8f5a9f9f4738e48339ac33ae7a18eaa1888e5a702efe04e246954bfd62176535a82a5556abeb45232f72715a7e6580588a4 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ee482138faf031e43e92210f9faaa8f5a9f9f4738e48339ac33ae7a18eaa1888e5a702efe04e246954bfd62176535a82a5556abeb45232f72715a7e6580588a4 

 Browse smarter,  not harder

 With the most comprehensive set of built-in learning and accessibility tools, the new Microsoft Edge was designed to help you get things done.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ee482138faf031e43e92210f9faaa8f5a9f9f4738e48339ac33ae7a18eaa1888e5a702efe04e246954bfd62176535a82a5556abeb45232f72715a7e6580588a4 

 DOWNLOAD NOW

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ee482138faf031e4349f57f3507893386c6c1c0dac69406282347ade7d21e17501af0983e04707515b6609130aa5757d6694f864e7b93ee79429b192b0d06044 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ee482138faf031e4349f57f3507893386c6c1c0dac69406282347ade7d21e17501af0983e04707515b6609130aa5757d6694f864e7b93ee79429b192b0d06044 

 Make the most of  your 365

 Microsoft 365 makes your life more creative, organized, and secure. Coming April 21.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ee482138faf031e4349f57f3507893386c6c1c0dac69406282347ade7d21e17501af0983e04707515b6609130aa5757d6694f864e7b93ee79429b192b0d06044 

 LEARN MORE

 
 
 Follow Windows

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ee482138faf031e4fd2d674ccb2058ad362476806056f7a34c323a0afe5f6a11c6faa9214cef50ace8f04f561eea4b2578bb20daab7a11295db0aa0ed22b893b 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ee482138faf031e4160422c3ae8e5c65a3c0f74566cb7c7c996ff3d37392ff3d297e930678ced81ed294b64c3c395f9924e778ef2d8df97c291d5a9d4ed47f2a 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ee482138faf031e4e252c17eab7323cb039626ecb29c0a1ef34cbb13867cf3fddcbc6402cd4c0281e847aa3f0b9353a78fa279a1cc6d2363e3f692fd91aafa20 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ee482138faf031e412822fa470506d64786853e5a9b941deee305fd20b15f60354961cbf2adc2a002b37eaf273a92bf2c48359a3e28290f4ea3667586a0455b6 

 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ee482138faf031e4e9bd7d0b2806a7cb1501ff2ad7ea72d92305f51980ba8b15eb80e2c63324ff29dbef4f13bd9fef3fd4ddedeb0ca0f35ab6e2eb9ed7519e1e 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ee482138faf031e4478da9e8188710738899a770c5f4e27f5b51f1976c7b81397d3072d25e1d7a3057d95dc4bcfc8489d5d77c0ae19936165bd3db8ce97afab7 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=ee482138faf031e467f50d0605fa7307719007c2d4e97f35aaac816e6f7c2309951334488436198f806ba4a5dbf05d13d90bbd6df06085b860b4a832648ea7ed 
Privacy Statement 
Microsoft Corporation
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052