Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for March 30th, 2020 at 7:56 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 14:26:33 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new direct message and a new mention from the UENI-LSM
workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1035556824325/).

---

mpdm-julien--ashish--deeksha-1
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1035556824325/archives/G0102C79VRT/p1585574169009000

julien (6:46 PM, March 30th)

I will send you the results tonight

Deeksha (7:54 PM, March 30th)

ok

---

@Shane
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1035556824325/archives/DRWCCJJ48/p1585577720000300

Shane (7:45 PM, March 30th)

Screenshot from 2020-03-30 19-44-50.png:
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TRJMUJKV1-F010NPRH6CA/download/screenshot_from_2020-03-30_19-44-50.png

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account