Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for March 30th, 2020 at 1:56 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 08:26:24 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1034707566613/).

---

mpdm-julien--ashish--deeksha-1
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-1034707566613/archives/G0102C79VRT/p1585554250002100

julien (1:14 PM, March 30th)

do you have the guids?

Deeksha (1:49 PM, March 30th)

I could see two of them in the screenshots you sent, I will have Ashish
copy and send the guid numbers. Thanks

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account