Subject: Last Chance for 40% OFF! Burning the midnight oil? Grammarly can help!
From: "Grammarly Premium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 05:08:06 -0600
List-Id: <7003478.xt.local>

Grammarly

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6e5be66011edf95fd5e44e86b8bc44c8b0a402284037fef64717690571dc73ad1c0a8b39d74c0035f52cad0f90d555809e5cae85ab0848b6be93d2c577b5419d 

Whenever inspiration strikes (or a deadline nears), Grammarly is always ready to help.

Upgrade to Premium and get access to advanced writing suggestions in Microsoft Word, in the Grammarly Keyboard, and on all your favorite websites. Get an impressive 40% OFF the Premium plan of your choice when you upgrade by midnight tonight.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6e5be66011edf95fd5e44e86b8bc44c8b0a402284037fef64717690571dc73ad1c0a8b39d74c0035f52cad0f90d555809e5cae85ab0848b6be93d2c577b5419d 
Upgrade Now 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6e5be66011edf95fd5e44e86b8bc44c8b0a402284037fef64717690571dc73ad1c0a8b39d74c0035f52cad0f90d555809e5cae85ab0848b6be93d2c577b5419d 

  

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6e5be66011edf95fa7d8662cb05732ef4ef090f5601da5a09eab2775b138c538bb390fcde6ef9ceca044e34b4950453e7682512c0697533b 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6e5be66011edf95f725764aecf50d4701c326be91ebc2a1108048968bf3dc9dccf7113cf4c2819d4e3bdf3e99256e61257834f3048ea8d1c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6e5be66011edf95ff1c400e1df4b5b7850fd633e0e3aa6e7e6515b9525124a2991b168a7cd2c710074cab5a255d9ae994228e63c8b460c05 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6e5be66011edf95fe204fa4b41eda8ca0da57ec9819bb3dfd64e9473b47e16bfbb8d69e97752ecc2e76b6bfd69bc07cbd4a66f87ed89f29c 

  

  

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=af4e4248e563d91e6c2a677a59effc9e1b8f3f3931616a3ce8865f7e27493ea97d5eeadab7b2b4557cae2b3e3b3ff8e12a63b993deb4ee1bef0bdeaec46e034bc8e2202d049c5609819275dbd48e6a7618cebc619634988c 
View Web Version  . 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6e5be66011edf95f81dc376364e3a8e23bbdc7c3c02d6a1d92ef1399754a16264fe770ba2a19b5db4493cb90e4463bcadcf1621546d5002f8fcf23c587bbb379 
Email Preferences .
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6e5be66011edf95f81dc376364e3a8e23bbdc7c3c02d6a1d92ef1399754a16264fe770ba2a19b5db4493cb90e4463bcadcf1621546d5002f8fcf23c587bbb379 
Unsubscribe 

 You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.

 (c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104