Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + Last Chance to Save 40% Off Premium
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 15:58:34 -0600
List-Id: <7003478.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe412473c960c3516308fb477e1c7d6af475d5e753ecdd0173069870d2f28f386f6ffe63b91e8e0401b7a48e09afbebe59cd6cc8ae8ef0711c5 
Visit My Editor &rarr; 

 

MARCH 16 &#45; MARCH 22

 
 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Check out the vocabulary & productivity on you! You've wordsmithed your way to new personal
records. Way to go!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
6 weeks
 7

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe419082ef8638f7c1df0b43ac805b59447c70f3b0fabcef4f0db95c577dce240c671d5d5fce61cb7effd8f151ffe72082dcfb60bbfc949825c 
See all achievements  &rsaquo;

 
 
 Productivity 

You were more productive than 
90% of Grammarly users.

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a8556c0024eb3e23576e2c6f786589e31c645273e1c95355dc1cb0a175fd187b9dabe9a6dc969378ecb57ccebd90557af1b0e2c4e40730797f7c67041cf4acb69e1d4487bd04123527764dc9ffa9bdc1d6e3b23a2ea1aeb180e341515a444fe7576bf4189219e8b3588657e95a0fb304f3de2f6cf843ba549579b2a48da531074c046d4b296bb6e00816f1bbeeb2f3e4f77987f864f619d55738f683cc781e8e5c542c97560e9c8d077ed5e1ea5c2923b0c491ca40689afa441406eaf7351793380078bc4c6f51a491b76471fbaf920c577 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a8556c0024eb3e23576e2c6f786589e31c645273e1c95355dc1cb0a175fd187b9da04d73b72c05c6f08a9d93f0a776eab97815ca204cd5ab2df76b6d640e738aa8555a345224cf78ae54d8b4389974492d988aefb18ede54e8cfe194e71bfbb5852519fa56c0a52aeb1b5bb6799ed7629a25293ff346670412089fe2c621f5950e4e2abdf1a08eb552e36c3199adb682a51aab6971a5565a53a1692a70e63d68846d2a91599c31463662b15d19c97ae065418b790d48f4d7de0c15c1536f3cf54f8475059306722a57176508ea5a3be23ad 
  Share

 13,441
 words checked

 

 

 

 

 Mar 01 08 Mar 15 22

 
 
 Mastery

You were more accurate than 
2% of Grammarly users.

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a85c9cbf8a71caae3dee312615a9fad92c079120cf62a73254990099c4ff1e5994afc6d85878bdc8207a40018da3c5e418f456f8754cdd1751ea13f474c5558fa1fa1fe88c353e6ad1fa6e528bfc1c7a3fd7960bb73dceb3026e848671278dad67d1b3666ebef405628167878589cbb869c7a624875a8d3c6852018009d8d3b4ca0f83cb3f43190b9e64011b280d9c663310609321683c0594e7e990b569c0fde354141c9cca4804aaa5abc98af57fc90a7d1411b161da0a4d20b54a154aec1d16bcf0965f4c345823d 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a85c9cbf8a71caae3dee312615a9fad92c079120cf62a732549405f9f00a0ffa4efb31172b0a5fef47c3d3660581c515de55219c7449d19f67daa5477780e47e083b8e43e18503a07346dfb3cb3c67fdf1f4c6c0dd104af5b02ca558c2b65574d76a9a2d370ef6859f65887c9c5c4e012f067559874cd8aa329434706e6f0ed740820860c1b31f28aaa923e2a1a054e152cbf73bd7e0fc2a30f438894d93e12f698df6e4fb24cb675768e6e058d9d7c8b5b8c9ba2dc940f7f668247c13726895d588e3aae9b8bf8d03f 
  Share

1,764

alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Mar 01 08 Mar 15 22

 
 
 vocabulary 

You used more unique words than 
91% of Grammarly users.

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a858c566f40cb54020d4619d7d33ab28285f4a9ff878af7fb94d3f443cb26cd432b1eb04568b7004311c5c2bd0b2f82386d0dc45e7e911b24bf8e282a77af0b98143700331b3eb5e68c728961f6a72f2625934c0efec03f3c08c76ce55fd70efa33237fb65961c250fe16e0d7448a8882c52dfad27840328884ebb2e4fb61693759c9cf431801a59d63c99871555922ae5ebad084d430b9dd0b918fe0b4bf3b94db590faf7796f047905094748392c9dc90709bd9201633b8d614f1a554aec731afee4cfbde9b34801e0fc1a7fe7657b845 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a858c566f40cb54020d4619d7d33ab28285f4a9ff878af7fb94d3f443cb26cd432bd44dff9ef2d70b1881a1955697bca4340f69ce4a22508223d13584c670ef85dcc27bf2bb55b2302f81107b40ca5336e00aa0bf2c17ae4c84f6b998e0d8592c3b5fcef958d646130d74becd9fc8e54a5d26e768540b8dafd64db5731d855d1cbca066da1c6c74a74aa21896b7a713cf7e4849c71644a4574398d62115794d9b7b5d7afecb2c02f23826b3060647bc0d833dbd297293d1d623252149a550869a1b79baffb5e79526733bfab14062ee54ff 
  Share

 1,554
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Mar 01 08 Mar 15 22

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

27,432
 
total words checked by Grammarly
 since Feb 09, 2020 (13,441 last week)

 

Final Days: 
Upgrade by March 26 and get 40% OFF the plan of your choice.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe43d7b67c5e69ba8bad68e5b4066b70564f912c79f727fc42d2a04f91cd283644f18414d07a8680e6c6e886096906c5cef2a02a80651b705ca 
Claim this Offer 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe43d7b67c5e69ba8bad68e5b4066b70564f912c79f727fc42d2a04f91cd283644f18414d07a8680e6c6e886096906c5cef2a02a80651b705ca 

40% OFF

 

Top 3 Mistakes

 

1.Missing comma in compound sentence 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe47d1fa51bfe7b20f66cfdbc60e5da5d86c7b8cb494ab8685dfc45f7174b691f5b214fbe259ed08dfe5a5756161e667e785bf94080ba1e3db6 
Learn More 

557 alerts 

 

2.Incorrect verb tense 

297 alerts 

 

3.Missing comma after introductory phrase 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe47d1fa51bfe7b20f66cfdbc60e5da5d86c7b8cb494ab8685dfc45f7174b691f5b214fbe259ed08dfe5a5756161e667e785bf94080ba1e3db6 
Learn More 

189 alerts 

 

 

 

 this week's stories & tips

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe43d07bd6360a8ac21333dc81bab817972f3fd1a3b7610ed07bb2bd7c7d4363fe72940e6bc24782ac38b0c398de1dbe4517439e37a32b4a732 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe43d07bd6360a8ac21333dc81bab817972f3fd1a3b7610ed07bb2bd7c7d4363fe72940e6bc24782ac38b0c398de1dbe4517439e37a32b4a732 

Writing emails doesn&rsquo;t<br class="hide"> have to take all day.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe43d07bd6360a8ac21333dc81bab817972f3fd1a3b7610ed07bb2bd7c7d4363fe72940e6bc24782ac38b0c398de1dbe4517439e37a32b4a732 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe43d07bd6360a8ac21333dc81bab817972f3fd1a3b7610ed07bb2bd7c7d4363fe72940e6bc24782ac38b0c398de1dbe4517439e37a32b4a732 

 

 
 Get More From Grammarly,
 Travel BPO
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop App https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe43b02655cc5957aaf4f1f4994436820d04b120e8a220b794b73ed8065eda89c1ad46e8f2f3ac9a6008960bdbc42a6fb88076857253b75f7d4 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-in https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe4472d315a30251b4d3d963a752c8942ee51908cc18c5e59c1e290960dde5d69df6f4601c91f3ac46f4a31dd41933ce6501bdda8b7ebb00d04 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe4a465c9158abc31f9fa2b69010cc4bb5efa925793316f19314d6edce2d97875cd8bc54c9f03660f01cb1350578c7c14db694304b169a936b3 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe47979d810d101f7bfb4476da285e9fb7b2a884818901d058a301953120eff0d9414a8fbf36fa8a3b5ab135c109e91b7d4 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe49e91c729165d65897dcbed322d2f02d16c97b884057da3d0708fa0cbd5f862c124b2ed80b917f6fcb0ec48ca671448dd 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe4551ca598960fe1c08166ab150d48ddf9d0cb6232677913f739d2229656a0e94dde05ef9e75a2f45a277f257ae7da7f4c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe448c2e101906e9e47fe3e399b0d51b36923d59eeed4a304b712701ad6b38f60bc849ea98a1d103dab39776963c5509557 

 https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe4a465c9158abc31f9fa2b69010cc4bb5efa925793316f19314d6edce2d97875cd8bc54c9f03660f01cb1350578c7c14db694304b169a936b3 
 Upgrade to Grammarly Premium      
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe47934e162af5376c204d0de5837f475541ee69b90454416fb561f9e271430e4cae58b183ebe329b773f54dce74028ba04e03d5095879950f7 
 Learn more  

 
 https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f78769e558b000c692bbf473e6d6ffe4233a8acc65d2a6f6e35ac66b6a31161586e5621196af1d9f9841d1246fc8da8535d205c78654d83affdccf1ab3fd77dc23f8e06b2ed8d72e0bd2bd5872bc7f7e 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe4d918a45520b84090d781f1231b05d629d5750283df83627519b61133765b082cd0a7efc01f468c425dafe889bc4371c4eb7e06a1d261ed60 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe4d918a45520b84090d781f1231b05d629d5750283df83627519b61133765b082cd0a7efc01f468c425dafe889bc4371c4eb7e06a1d261ed60 
Unsubscribe 
 
  We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe4c999b68e80b655dac2e4248bad22b10c0c90d81374b1698bbf624344abd16059c1dc362188734d4aee34614e31d1794edf3b10a840f76dcb 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe46da8fc2379d6341cc1625cfab751c9df5d4fc26c110c1d947cc4730e6e3e394f6acf597f9a9ca7a91323109bc76185cc 
Get your free account 

 
 Productivity 

 You were more productive than 
90% of Grammarly users.

 13,441
 words checked

 

 

 

 

 Mar 01 08 Mar 15 22

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe4c999b68e80b655dac2e4248bad22b10c0c90d81374b1698bbf624344abd16059c1dc362188734d4aee34614e31d1794edf3b10a840f76dcb 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe46da8fc2379d6341cc1625cfab751c9df5d4fc26c110c1d947cc4730e6e3e394f6acf597f9a9ca7a91323109bc76185cc 
Get your free account 

 
 accuracy

 You were more accurate than 
2% of Grammarly users.

 1,764
 corrections made

 

 

 

 

 Mar 01 08 Mar 15 22

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe4c999b68e80b655dac2e4248bad22b10c0c90d81374b1698bbf624344abd16059c1dc362188734d4aee34614e31d1794edf3b10a840f76dcb 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe46da8fc2379d6341cc1625cfab751c9df5d4fc26c110c1d947cc4730e6e3e394f6acf597f9a9ca7a91323109bc76185cc 
Get your free account 

 
 
 vocabulary 

 You used more unique words than 
91% of Grammarly users.

 
 1,554
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Mar 01 08 Mar 15 22

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe4c999b68e80b655dac2e4248bad22b10c0c90d81374b1698bbf624344abd16059c1dc362188734d4aee34614e31d1794edf3b10a840f76dcb 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=92169fd4403defe46da8fc2379d6341cc1625cfab751c9df5d4fc26c110c1d947cc4730e6e3e394f6acf597f9a9ca7a91323109bc76185cc 
Get your free account