Subject: LSM - UENI Update
From: Julien Cartwright <[email-masked]>
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>, Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>, Christopher Ngo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 15:09:10 +0000

Hi,

Just wanted to recap some information for this week.

- 4 LSM agents building venues today.
- 6 LSM agents will be building from Tuesday on account of government
recommendations to work from home.
- LSM meeting with UENI moved to later in the week.

- LSM build target (starting Tuesday) reduced to 65 p. day on account of
low venue flow. Expectation is to have 0% send-back rate in return for more
time to build.

Thanks!
-- 
*Julien Cartwright*
*UENI Ltd c/o WeWork*
*2-118/ 2-119 184 Shepherds Bush Road*
*London, W6 7NL*
ueni.com <http://www.ueni.com/> | +44 (0) 20 7602 2737
We are an official *Google* Partner View Partner Profile
<https://www.google.com/partners/?authuser=2&hl=en-GB#a_profile;idtf=6750886093;qury=ueni%20ltd>
This email is confidential, may be legally privileged and is for the
intended recipient only. Please contact the sender immediately if you have
received the message in error and then permanently delete it.

Calls to UENI may be recorded for training and quality purposes.

UENI is a limited company registered in England and Wales under
registration number 9368082 and with registered office at WeWork, 2-118/
2-119, 184 Shepherds Bush Road, London, W6 7NL.

VAT Number: GB218792186